We stumbled upon La Brisa Beach Club. And it was the best “stumble” ever.
I’ll be honest. I’d never heard about La Brisa. We had never been to Echo Beach. But we will for sure come back. La Brisa is a breathtaking place. Our plan was to visit Echo Beach Club, but once we set our eyes on La Brisa, we forgot about anything else.
We came. We saw. We stayed. We ate. We drank. And we loved it.
I’ll let the pictures and video speak for it self.
* If you arrive to La Brisa from the street, one of the first things you will see, are these old boats. All of La Brisa is “packed” with breathtaking décor.
* This is one of the many pools inside of the restaurant. And all around you will find different spots to sit (or lay) down for a nap, a drink or some food.
* Come alone, as a couple or a family. La Brisa is for everyone to enjoy and the music playing in the background is never too loud. Gustav made us promise we would come back again to La Brisa.
* Hedvig also enjoyed staying at La Brisa. Food was great. Excellent customer service.
* La Brisa is also one of the places where we have been lucky enough to buy Aperol Spritz.
* La Brisa is off course a great place to enjoy the sunset.
* We had a great day at La Brisa and look forward to coming back at least one more time.
Communications advisor and public speaker from Norway. Write about digitalization, marketing and social media in Norwegian on HansPetter.info, and talk about it in Norwegian on MediaPuls.no. Married. Three kids. Rents a cat for free.